Website in Development
Welcome on the new website of Defenders of Wonwokie! Do you want to siege together with us the whole of Calradia? Then join us now by doing this 4 Steps: 1) Go to the Barracks. 2) Read, how should your post look. 3) Post a Topic in the Barracks. 4) Wait for answer! No registration needed!
If you are allready a member of Wonwokie just Login by clicking on the "Log in" button.

Website By Double-Tech Softworks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Website in Development
Welcome on the new website of Defenders of Wonwokie! Do you want to siege together with us the whole of Calradia? Then join us now by doing this 4 Steps: 1) Go to the Barracks. 2) Read, how should your post look. 3) Post a Topic in the Barracks. 4) Wait for answer! No registration needed!
If you are allready a member of Wonwokie just Login by clicking on the "Log in" button.

Website By Double-Tech Softworks!
Website in Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Designed by Double-Tech Softworks Visit Double-Tech Softworks Forum
Banner
Courroux Application Wonwok10

Courroux Application

Go down

Courroux Application Empty Courroux Application

Post  Courroux Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:28 am

Hello,

So my name is Courroux. I'm 17 years old and I live in Lebanon but I'm french. I play on Warband since more than a year now and I've been on two clans during all this sime which are the LCDH and the RNGD.

Recently I left the LCDH for a more competitive clan and I've been contacted by Anaconda to join the clan. As I told him, I write english better than I speak but I think that my accent still understandable.

Actually I don't have a favourite class, I'm polyvalent and I can play with all classes even if I have a preference for the cavalry or the infantry. My ping is pretty high because I live in Lebanon but I have 2815 hours on warband and I think I'm used to it now.

I have teamspeak and I want to join the competitive branch of the clan.

Regards.

Courroux

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 1

Back to top Go down