Website in Development
Welcome on the new website of Defenders of Wonwokie! Do you want to siege together with us the whole of Calradia? Then join us now by doing this 4 Steps: 1) Go to the Barracks. 2) Read, how should your post look. 3) Post a Topic in the Barracks. 4) Wait for answer! No registration needed!
If you are allready a member of Wonwokie just Login by clicking on the "Log in" button.

Website By Double-Tech Softworks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Website in Development
Welcome on the new website of Defenders of Wonwokie! Do you want to siege together with us the whole of Calradia? Then join us now by doing this 4 Steps: 1) Go to the Barracks. 2) Read, how should your post look. 3) Post a Topic in the Barracks. 4) Wait for answer! No registration needed!
If you are allready a member of Wonwokie just Login by clicking on the "Log in" button.

Website By Double-Tech Softworks!
Website in Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Designed by Double-Tech Softworks Visit Double-Tech Softworks Forum
Banner
WhiteTiger Signing in. Wonwok10

WhiteTiger Signing in.

Go down

WhiteTiger Signing in. Empty WhiteTiger Signing in.

Post  WhiteTiger Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Name: WhiteTiger

About myself: Well some of you guys already know me, as I am a ex-member of the KDL clan which was quite some time ago.. Quited for 4-5 months after that and here I am after another 3 weeks of playing. Still kicking ass as I used to.. Today I met an old clan mate; Dragonis, and he told me some of the ex-KDL members went here so that deffinetly got me interested in the clan..

You could say I am a mature person, who likes to screw around though. Always in for some fun and a good game. Teamwork is the key to sucess in my opinion.

If you got any questions about myself, feel free to ask.

Hours on Warband: As I haven't bought the game through steam I donnot know.. Probably around 400-500.

Clan History: Just the KDL clan.

Teamspeak3 Yup.

Microphone: Yeah, but cannot use it most of the time as I normally game in a room with more people.

I donnot really care on what team I get, as long as I get to play with some awesome players.

The other questions, I got no idea what I've gotta fill into those - kinda unclear..

Anyways thats my application, I hope I will get in..

Greetz, Tiger.

WhiteTiger

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 2

Back to top Go down

WhiteTiger Signing in. Empty Congrats

Post  spart Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:46 am

we greet you from wonwokie

Question is do you want to play in clan matches?

84.38.65.212:1337 ;Also our ts details:

spart

Back to top Go down

WhiteTiger Signing in. Empty Re: WhiteTiger Signing in.

Post  WhiteTiger Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 am

spart wrote:we greet you from wonwokie

Question is do you want to play in clan matches?

84.38.65.212:1337 ;Also our ts details:

Thanks!

Yeah deffinetly!

WhiteTiger

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 2

Back to top Go down

WhiteTiger Signing in. Empty Re: WhiteTiger Signing in.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum