Website in Development
Welcome on the new website of Defenders of Wonwokie! Do you want to siege together with us the whole of Calradia? Then join us now by doing this 4 Steps: 1) Go to the Barracks. 2) Read, how should your post look. 3) Post a Topic in the Barracks. 4) Wait for answer! No registration needed!
If you are allready a member of Wonwokie just Login by clicking on the "Log in" button.

Website By Double-Tech Softworks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Website in Development
Welcome on the new website of Defenders of Wonwokie! Do you want to siege together with us the whole of Calradia? Then join us now by doing this 4 Steps: 1) Go to the Barracks. 2) Read, how should your post look. 3) Post a Topic in the Barracks. 4) Wait for answer! No registration needed!
If you are allready a member of Wonwokie just Login by clicking on the "Log in" button.

Website By Double-Tech Softworks!
Website in Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Designed by Double-Tech Softworks Visit Double-Tech Softworks Forum
Banner
Application- Sir Galahad Wonwok10

Application- Sir Galahad

Go down

Application- Sir Galahad Empty Application- Sir Galahad

Post  Galahad Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

-Name: Sir Galahad
-Where do you live: Spain
-Little bit about yourself: I think I'm an easy-going person who enjoys a lot playing videogames such as M&B Warband. I might be a bit inactive sometimes due to the studies though.
-Wonwokie training camp regulations: Dunno what to say here D:
-Class: Infantry and crossbow.
-Hours of warband: I'm not sure about it but I guess it's around 450h.
-Any clan history: I was in ARMY which turned into TEM, which then disbanded. After that I joined Myrmidons in order to be with some ex-TEM members and now I'm here!
-Wonwokie speaking system: I think I can communicate quite properly with you all. I speak correct English and I understand it well. I also I'm obedient at taking orders.
-Teamspeak3: Sure Very Happy
-Microphone: Yep, the whole headset Wink
I would like to join the Siege Team!!!!

Galahad

Back to top Go down