Website in Development
Welcome on the new website of Defenders of Wonwokie! Do you want to siege together with us the whole of Calradia? Then join us now by doing this 4 Steps: 1) Go to the Barracks. 2) Read, how should your post look. 3) Post a Topic in the Barracks. 4) Wait for answer! No registration needed!
If you are allready a member of Wonwokie just Login by clicking on the "Log in" button.

Website By Double-Tech Softworks!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Website in Development
Welcome on the new website of Defenders of Wonwokie! Do you want to siege together with us the whole of Calradia? Then join us now by doing this 4 Steps: 1) Go to the Barracks. 2) Read, how should your post look. 3) Post a Topic in the Barracks. 4) Wait for answer! No registration needed!
If you are allready a member of Wonwokie just Login by clicking on the "Log in" button.

Website By Double-Tech Softworks!
Website in Development
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Partners
Designed by Double-Tech Softworks Visit Double-Tech Softworks Forum
Banner
Joining the Wookies. Wonwok10

Joining the Wookies.

Go down

Joining the Wookies. Empty Joining the Wookies.

Post  W-w-Horace Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Name: Pontus.
Where Do You Live?: Sweden
Little bit about your self: There ain't much to say about me, but I might get a little porblem with the trainings, if they are at the weekend. My parents are divorsed and im every second weekend at my dad's house and I don't got a PC there. And I was in the Myrmidons, I wasn't there at the clan fusion, that's why im doing this appliction.
Wonwokie training camp regulations:
Class:Inf/Archer/Cav: Inf or Archer.
Hours On Warband: I don't play through steam so I don't know, but around 600h I think.
Clans History: I been in 2 MM clans and I was with Myrmidons.
Wonwokie Speaking System: I will just guess at this one I don't really know what speaking system means, but, I will be ncie and take orders from higher ranked soldiers, and I will follow them, I won't be trolling and insult people.
TeamSpeak 3: Yes I have it.
Mircrophone: Yes got one.

SiegeTeam, Community, Defenders. I wanna join there I fght in battles and things like that, put me where I get to fight.

Horace Out.

W-w-Horace

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum